Dog Tag Liberation Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplans!

3 posters

Go down

Gameplans! Empty Gameplans!

Post by DTLA Jager Mon May 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Capture The Flag

Plan A (Nuetral) 2 defenders, 2 attackers
Plan B (Offence) 1 defender, 3 attackers
Plan C (Defence) 3 defenders, 1 attacker

I'll call out "Nuetral", "Offence" or "Defence" during/before a game. They are very basic, we just need to decide before we play: Who defends and attacks?

Don't be too drawn to the flag when attacking.. The last thing you want to do is charge at their flag without killing anyone in advance. You will die. The most important thing in CTF is the respawn times, when 3 of their players just died; we get the flag. If you have the flag and you are running away from their spawn: Look at the map and observe where your team-mates are. If your team mates are to the left of the map, take that route. Taking the right route could be the difference.. Check your map when running with flag!

Defenders will always have claymores/c4. One attacker will have smoke grenades.

Demolition

Defence
Our starting plan is simple, 2 on each bomb. This is all about adjustment, if we notice they went straight for A bomb in the previous round (or notice any form of pattern from their part), we counter-act. Put 3 on their preferred bomb and our fourth can tell us when he spots someone at the other bomb.. Then we adjust again.

Offence

3 of us rush the one bomb (we decide in advance which we prefer depending on the map) while our fourth acts as a slayer, cutting their spawn off from the bombs as much as possible and ultimately leaving their players waiting to respawn so we have time to plant. One of the rushers must have a smoke grenade.

Search and Destroy

Defence

2 at each bomb-site (if someone dies, talk to the team to make sure the bomb area is still secure, if not, support it), just sit it out, be patient and let the clock run out. If they begin to run out of time they will rush a little, and their judgement will not be as reliable/sensible. This is a very campy gameplan, but it should get us a win. You guys are better than me at S&D, you can post a gameplan and I'll put it in here..

Offence

*See Demolition -Offence* Once again, I'll leave this up to you guys..

Domination

Not sure if we will be playing this competitively, but regardless:

1 captures our spawn flag, 2 rush B(middle flag), 1 acts as a slayer; cutting the enemy team off and being a general nuisance. The slayer will have to assist on flags upon request from the rest of the team. Someone will sit on C, 2 will sit on/around B.

I will make a seperate thread to assign these roles to our team.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

https://dtla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gameplans! Empty Re: Gameplans!

Post by Big Jimmy83 Tue May 25, 2010 2:01 pm

I think there is loads of good stuff here. The CTF gameplan in particular is excellent. We should definitely put this into practice.

The demolition defence might be a bit better to not be as rigid as simply having 2 on each bomb, there is no resistance until the enemies are at the bomb... As an alternative, we could have 1 on each bomb, 1 floating between bombs, depending on which bomb is getting attacked the most and the last person on the team to be a "slayer" to try and slow the opposition down. If a bomb is planted then, we would have 3 people available to try and defuse it, whilst leaving 1 on the other bomb.

Demolition offence seems like a sound gameplan and the domination gameplan, I would imagine, is every well organised teams plan - that's going to be us!

Last edited by Big Jimmy83 on Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Tue May 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Yeah, you are right about the demolition defence.. If someone dies in my plan, the enemy is already around the bomb so that wont work well for us.. I'll change the roles to suit your idea in a while.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:11 pm

This looks really good, over all a great plan, playing Demolition if we have 2 on each bomb site it is important to let some one know you are down at that site to we can help as needed.
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:41 am

Terminal Domination gameplan: This may sound selfish, but we will win like this. Take C & B. I just need you guys to keep em out of C Domination flag and the tarmac. If I'm up on that tank-roof, I can cover half the map. I've gotten 5 nukes up there, I can see our two flags and part of their spawn. So if we can get guys maybe in the plane and around burger town, we win.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 am

Afghan Domination plan: Take C & B. Position someone at the south cave entrance on top of the hill, 2 people in the big bunker(claymores), 1 person in the plane cock-pit trapping them at A flag.

Now I'm not sure if this is leaving them with too little space, I'm not sure if this will flip the spawns. I don't think so, because none of us are in the vicinity of A-flag/their spawn. If this works out they will have no chance.. Just an idea to try out next time we get it on Team Tactical.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:52 am

Karachi Domination plan: Take A & B.

Position someone in the window over-looking the area with the bus and burger shop
Position someone on the balcony facing the turret near C flag
Position someone on the A/C roof overlooking B
Position someone in the burger shop watching the alley leading to C flag.

This should leave them trapped at C.
Once again, this might be a little ambitious; it might flip the spawns but again I don't think so.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down