Dog Tag Liberation Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD: World At War

3 posters

Go down

CoD: World At War Empty CoD: World At War

Post by DTLA Jager Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Holy crap, this multiplayer is great fun! My scores so far:

32-2
21-9
19-5
16-4
(all with default SVT/rifleman class)

You guys gotta join me sometime....

Dogs own, and I know they only take 1 bite to kill in BO but they will be very rare.. I hope
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

https://dtla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CoD: World At War Empty Re: CoD: World At War

Post by Simy26 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Yeah playing Zombies with you and lloydy last night got me so excited about blakc ops its gona be some much fun with everyone.

P.S. I FUCKING LOVE THE TRNCH GUN. uLTIMATE ZOMBIE KILLING WEAPON.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:52 pm

I don't remember the multiplayer being that great! But you got some decent scores.

I wonder if all the camping faggots got bored of sitting in a corner and the multiplayer got a bit better!?

Zombies was a last minute addition by treyarch. It was very close to not being in the game at all. But it is the best part of World at War. I played zombies more than I played the multiplayer. Sooo excited about Black Ops!

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Much harder to camp in WaW than MW2. Yeah zombies was fun, and the fact that the guns have recoil means it's better practice for BO.. We picked up some young American guy from zombies that will play BO with us. It's not that great, it's just different and I enjoyed it purely cuz I kicked ass. KD is about 2.4
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

https://dtla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:28 pm

NO WAY! World at War was just a campfest. People would hide in huts or a sniper spot. They would wait in door ways. People would equip those trip mines (forgotten what they were called), which you get 2 of and just cover 2 doorways with them and then camp in another doorway. There is still camping in MW2, but it is no where near as bad. Camping is a big reason why I prefer SnD. If someone camps, then they lose.

I actually prefer the weapons in WaW over MW2, because they have better and a wider range of "personalities". The PPSH had minimal recoil and a high rate of fire, but did less damage. The MP40 had a slower rate of fire, but did more damage. I liked the rifle section as well with a few weapons being semi-automatic.

I am so looking forward to Black Ops. This is the first game that is being released where I've been in a strong fun clan... It's going to be messy!!!

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum