Dog Tag Liberation Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL BOUT FOOTBALL

+3
Simy26
DTLA Jager
i x 0wN4g3 x i
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ALL BOUT FOOTBALL - Page 3 Empty Re: ALL BOUT FOOTBALL

Post by DTLA Jager Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Valencia also lost Villa and Silva in the summer.

I'm a Celtic fan, or at least I was.. But the SPL has just died as far as I'm concerned.

And it's not so much down to our opinions, they ARE favourites in most their matches. I don't wanna sound too much like I'm making excuses, I know Liverpool are just terrible now. Hard to say what went wrong, I think losing Alonso and changing tactics are the reasons.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

https://dtla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Alonso and Macherano were massive losses, especially as they were replaced with Lucas and Poulson (sp), who are not good enough to play in the premier league, not matter a team that should be aiming for the title. Sadly I think Torres will leave Liverpool soon as well, I just hope he stays in the premier league.

Rangers and Celtic just don't have the money to compete with other european teams and they Rangers have sold a lot of there best players... From a neutral perspective, I think Celtic will win at the weekend.

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Rangers havent sold any of there best players dude.

We have got better player than last season. Still have all our top performers. No chance celtic will get the win. Walter Smith is to good a manager to let that fuck lennon beat him.

WATP
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Kris Boyd went to Middlesbrough, right?

Yeah Poulsen is shocking, Lucas improved but he's still not good enough. The new owners are encouraging in terms of players staying; but only if they get on a decent run and win a couple of games. Bottom half finish would not go down well. It was always "defence clears to Alonso, who plays an amazing pass to Gerrard, who plays a through ball to Torres and he scores". That's gone now.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Kris Boyd was now where near our best player.

Best goal scorer , but anyone can do that Jelavic is a far better player. Shame hes injured now.
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Losing your top goalscorer is a blow, no matter how you look at it. Is Scott Brown still injured, aye?
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Smelly bastard's were playe doff the park, FOLLOW FOLLOW.

Never a fucking doubt in my mind. W>A>T>P>
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 pm

suprised with how the prem's gone this season. very very unexpected, newcastle 5th Very Happy probably not for long like coz we always dip at some point of the season and we always find a way to fuck everything up. beating the scum 5-1 and then beating arsenal 1-0 shows the critics and a few of u guys what my team's all about. 2 points clear of 6th and with 2 home games in the space of a wekk against blackburn and fulham i can see us sitting in a very comfortable position if we win both? might not happen like but a bet none of u's predicted newcastle to beat arsenal 1-0 so why cant we beat blackburn and fulham?. but then again this is newcastle and still dont think we'll finish anywhere higher than 11th. dunno what the fuck the cockney mafia are doing about chris hughton like but it wants to get tied up very soon or he'll end up walking out on us like a load of othe people have done before. not suprised with the fat prick of an owner we've got. going to watch marseille play in a couple of months time should be good Very Happy

i x 0wN4g3 x i

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Yeah Newcastle are doing well, thought they would.. It's all about Liverpool, we have Torres and Gerrard back! Even Kuyt and Lucas played very, very well!!
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 pm

I really like how the premiership is shaping up. Blackburn, who are 16th could win one game and potentially go upto 6th - 3 points 10 places - it's crazy.

Newcastle are doing a lot better than I was expecting. I don't expect them to finish in one of the european spots, but if Tottenham, Man City, Liverpool and Aston Villa continue dropping points, then Newcastle could get lucky (I still doubt it).

As for the Arsenal - Newcastle game... Newcastle did not deserve to win that game whatsoever. They had one 1 shot on target and scored. Arsenal hit the crossbar and post and Krul made a couple of outstanding saves. Newcastle did defend well, but that was pretty much all they did. I think a draw would have been a fairer result, but that's football and it's the exact reason why I watch it.

I think Chris Hughton has had a bit of unfair stick. He guided Newcastle to the championship title with a points tally over 100, which is impressive as the championship is very competitive. Newcastle have always been decently placed in the premier league as well... A lose to Blackpool at home does not warrent the manager being sacked. If Newcastle do sack him, when they go through there enevitable blip, then I would be surprised if he was out of work for long.

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Arsenal are missing a captain, soem one to grab a game by the srcuff and get them over the line.
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 pm

I know what you mean. A hardworker that can make things happen i.e. Gerrard.

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 pm

yeah i dont see what hughton has done wrong, no newcastle fan wants rid of him its just that fat cockney prick of an owner we have cant be arsed to get his cheque book out and snap him up. as for the arsenal game your right jimmy mate we didnt deserve to win but i cant see anything that we did wrong so there fore we didnt concede and the one mistake that arsenal made costed them the goal. still dont think we'll finish anywhere higher than 11th like, tiote and barton by far 2 of our best players for us this season so far have been banned, tiote for one game and barton for 3. and supposidly andy carroll is injured even tho on skysports or even the newcastle website havnt reported it and only half an hour ago there was 1 post saying how carroll couldnt wait to pull on the england jersey against france so he isnt injured? i think that fat slap head baldy coon sepp blatter wants to have a look at his refs like, the game against fulham yesterday wasnt anybetter, we deserved the win but the refaree denied us! i am happy for liverpool, they seem to be back on track apart from that 2-0 slip up against stoke they are rapidly flying up the league and may long it continue

i x 0wN4g3 x i

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 pm

GO ARN STOKE Smile CITY TILL I DIE, I'M CITY TILL I DIE, I KNOW I AM, I'M SURE I AM, I'M CITY TILL I DIE!

DTLA Lloydy
DTLA Lloydy

https://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:08 pm

HELLO HELLO, WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS, HELLO HELLO
GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OHOHOHOH
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Liverpool aren't rapidly flying up the league.. Draw and a loss against Bolton and Stoke is shocking. Sepp Blatter has nothing to do with EPL referees, but you've reminded me of the Henry handball Razz That was a little more important than 2 points in the premiership :/

Rangers winning the SPL is like me winning a game of football against eleven spoons, not hard.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Yeah rangers winning the SPL is like tossing a coin... Oh hang on, don't they do that anyway!?

Barton is a very good player, but his attitude and unnecessary violence is disgraceful.

I hope Andy Carroll plays for England and isn't injured. He deserves it. He has had a good start to the season and he brings something that England haven't had since Shearer retired and that is a traditional number 9 striker.

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Yeah I gotta give it to Carroll, has a bit of everything. Would never consider Barton "very" good.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Barton is a decent enough player for the premiership. He's better than the Liverpool holding midfielders Lucas and Poulson!

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Better than Poulsen, hence why he doesn't start for Liverpool. Not better than Meireles or Lucas. Lucas was statistically one of the best passers in the Premiership last season.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:32 am

i dont like football after the way birmingham are playing this season
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:10 pm

There are lies, damn lies and statistics!

Lucas is a shit player, you can claim anything you want about him, my opinion will not change on him... I'm sure you'd get on well with Benitez (who's a shit manager as well!), who thought that all his signings were fantastic, which is why Liverpool are doing so well, with such strength in depth in there squad.

Birmingham seem to be really unlucky at the moment. I sit next to a Birmingham season ticket holder and he makes out that if they had a decent striker, they would be much closer to the top half.

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Geez, take it easy.. You don't like Liverpool, fair enough. All down to opinion, didn't know you cared so much for Barton
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 pm

I never said that I don't like Liverpool, Gerrard, Torres and Reina are fantastic players and I hope they stay in the premiership... IMO Benitez was the worst thing that happened to Liverpool, followed closely by H&G.

Barton as a person is an asshole, but my point was, he would walk into the Liverpool team!

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:33 pm

I don't think he would, but we'll settle on disagreeing there.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum