Dog Tag Liberation Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15.8.10 GB summary

5 posters

Go down

15.8.10 GB summary Empty 15.8.10 GB summary

Post by DTLA Jager Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:51 am

We won our only game today, it was very messy trying to get games today unfortunately. We were waiting for people to get Ninja Pro, then we got a game but the GB site stopped working. We managed one game and we won pretty comfortably. 4-2(Rundown) and 4-1 (Invasion). They lied in the match report, saying they won 2-1 overall. Doesn't matter to me, I'm now convinced that Team 1 can beat most teams.

Our roster
DTLA Jager
DTLA Lloydy
Big Jimmy83
KneeSlidersXXX

Shout-out to Jimmy, he was our MVP on both games. KneeSliders kept his composure when he was last alive once or twice too, solid performance. Lloydy was using the ACR thermal or something, and I'd personally rather see him with the SCAR silenced. He didn't do what he's capable of, if I'm gonna be honest. I did ok, forget my score in Rundown but I sucked when we were attacking. I got quite a few kills defending though to redeem myself. Our team work was incredible, I fuckin love this team. Bring on the next match!
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

https://dtla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

15.8.10 GB summary Empty Re: 15.8.10 GB summary

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 pm

ffs! it says that on gamebattles we lost that game??!!?!?! we won fair and square and we need something done about that. whats the point in playing if every time we win, they say they won and we lose? thats the second time now and i'm not impressed. well played anyway lads. starting the singles ladder today with a game at 12 oclock and have made a doubles team for me and simy. simy i will make u co lleader so u can help me sort sum shit out lol

i x 0wN4g3 x i

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Thanks for the shout-out! But it was definitely a team effort and showed that everyone's communication has improved loads. The game set-up yesterday was more towards what we are used to, which I think helped. We are going to have to be careful which games we choose to take on.

I suppose we should be thankful that "Let-down Lloydy" showed up, not that he did much more than that in the GB! A couple of games of demolition and he was back to raping again... The ACR with Thermal scope, was a fail on GB.

I don't really care what our stats say on GB for this season, we know we won yesterday. It's not like we're going to finish in the top 16 or anything special. I think this season is for us to just sort ourselves out and know what to expect. Let everyone have a game and to try and learn from our experiences.

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Exactly mate, but we should defo take photo's though. So we dont let wee wanks like that get the result. Am glad jimmy took my place, so he couild get into some GB action, plus i think that would be your stongest team anyway.
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 pm

lol, i just fancied mixing things up a bit with the thermal scope, think i'll stick to my tryhard set up next time we do gamebattles though Smile, and to be fair i was raping with it in our warm up match Smile, happy we got the win it was a pretty easy win.

You could tell from the minute those guys spoke that they were gonna be douchebags if they lost the game. A bunch of arrogant 12 year olds . . .

And Yer boys, ya should be grateful i was online Razz,

Me simy and demolition were handing out a fistful of rape long into the night Smile
By the way simy, how were your 3 hours of sleep Razz
DTLA Lloydy
DTLA Lloydy

https://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Damn, I'd love a long late-night session.. Friday or Saturday anyone? Yeah Jimmy I make sure the rules suit us, but the maps are random but I'd say we got 3 we are comfortable with. And I agree with Jimmy, this ladder isn't important nor are our stats. This is still very early stages for DTLA competitively and we are doing well to win the games we have IMO.. Once again though our first team could do very well with a consistent run of games. We need to play more GB Wink Its like a drug to me now, a very sad, strange drug..
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

https://dtla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum