Dog Tag Liberation Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips & Tricks

3 posters

Go down

Tips & Tricks Empty Tips & Tricks

Post by DTLA Jager Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 am

We've learned the maps now, we are playing better than we ever did in MW2 (I'd like to thank the lack of OMA-tubing) and we've improved A LOT I think. Everything is natural now and games are always played under our conditions and our control. But there maybe some useful stuff some of us don't know about, so share..

If you wanna hold an area, use motion sensor. Personal mini-UAV.

If you wanna cap a flag/flags, use Flak Jacket. You should survive any tubes and nades.

Try Warlord Pro, Scavenger Pro and Tactical Mask Pro.
-You will have extra tactical and lethal nades
-When you get a hit-marker on someone with a flash/stun, they show up on your mini-map. (Possibly like Blackbird, not sure)
-You will be immune to all of these tactical nades
-You will keep replenishing them with Scavenger.

Hardline Pro with SAM Turret, Care Package, Sentry Gun. Double tap all 3 and you are bound to get some goodies

Throw nova gas on a Domination flag to keep the enemy off it for a little while or to clear them out, or both.

Always swap out your pistol for a gun you find on the ground.

Anything you guys have to offer?
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

https://dtla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tips & Tricks Empty Re: Tips & Tricks

Post by Simy26 Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Tips & Tricks
by DTLA Jager Today at 1:29 am

.+
----
-We've learned the maps now, we are playing better than we ever did in MW2 (I'd like to thank the lack of OMA-tubing) and we've improved A LOT I think. Everything is natural now and games are always played under our conditions and our control. But there maybe some useful stuff some of us don't know about, so share..

If you wanna hold an area, use motion sensor. Personal mini-UAV.
prefer Jammer, as i can fire a unsilenced weapon without them knowiing, a combination of them both on B flag would be parfuuuulll

If you wanna cap a flag/flags, use Flak Jacket. You should survive any tubes and nades.
I have been saying this for fucking ages, also turns Rc cars in little annoying sluts that rarely kill you

Try Warlord Pro, Scavenger Pro and Tactical Mask Pro.
-You will have extra tactical and lethal nades
-When you get a hit-marker on someone with a flash/stun, they show up on your mini-map. (Possibly like Blackbird, not sure)
-You will be immune to all of these tactical nades
-You will keep replenishing them with Scavenger.

Hardline Pro with SAM Turret, Care Package, Sentry Gun. Double tap all 3 and you are bound to get some goodies
I would keep the sentry, good for atleast 7+ kills if placed in the right place.

Throw nova gas on a Domination flag to keep the enemy off it for a little while or to clear them out, or both.
Been saying this from the start,

Always swap out your pistol for a gun you find on the ground.
EQUIP THE RPG BABY Smile

Anything you guys have to offer?
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:50 pm

-Nah, Jammer wouldn't work for me. If someone is outside the jammer's range they can still see your red dot. And you have no warning when people are approaching.

-Ok, glad you know already

-Agreed, I keep hold of Sentry Guns

-Ok, glad you know already Razz

-RPG SUCKS! Flies off-target and gets a ton of hit-markers, I'd replace RPG with a primary weapon on the ground every single timef
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:56 pm

pretty good tips guys, i prefer ghost to scavenger, i need to get me ghost pro, been equipping the strela for all my ghost classes to try and get it too pro.
DTLA Lloydy
DTLA Lloydy

https://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:00 pm

By the time I get to level 50, I'll just about have gotten Hacker Pro probably.. I can get SoH Pro and Hardline Pro early on, but I don't really focus on the others enough to get em early :/ Maybe next prestige.. I'd rather use Motion Sensor for 50 levels than Claymores and eventually Hacker Pro.
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum