Dog Tag Liberation Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chain of Command

+2
Simy26
Big Jimmy83
6 posters

Go down

Chain of Command Empty Chain of Command

Post by Big Jimmy83 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:36 pm

I think the UK division should create it's own chain of command.

From the global forum I like the idea that Ghost put forward...

Recruits
Members
Veterans
Officers
Generals
Founders (Assassin/Slayer/Crossfixio)

Pretty much the first 3 ranks, you don't get any authority, but like Officers and Generals might get mod powers, invite powers, scheduling, leading squads in-game etc. However, people should only be promoted above Veteran if they really show they can handle that authority, and their really shouldnt be THAT many people above Veteran. Maybe 5-7 Officers and 2-4 Generals. You don't need many ranks, just some sort of SIMPLE division of authority (of course Founders get the final say in everything).

If you are all happy with this, then I will happily put people where I think they are and then we can discuss.

Founders - I don't think anyone from the UK division should come under this section, as ultimately we should do as Assassin, Slay3r and Crossfixio tell us.

Generals - I think this should be Jager and Myself only. We have different opinions and I think that's a good for the clan, to have discussions and different thoughts on a process.

They will issue people roles before matches begin.

Officers (squad leaders) - Simy and Matti, I think they should have a major role in training any new recruits and should be the only people to recommend new recruits into our GB team. Also, if me and Jager can't come to a compromise they would have a casting vote if required.

If Jager and Jimmy arent online they will issue roles for the games.

Veterans - Kneesliders, Lloydy and Demolition. They have been with DTLA for a long time and are valued members.

They are best suited to train memebrs that Matti and Simy have brought in. If no Generals or officers are online these guys will issue roles before games.

Members - Ownage, Carlton, Jimmers, Big cal, Hustler and Bigpants, always squadding up and play with us alot.

Recruits - Spency, JC BUrke and CPT titanz. They are new to DTLA or people that dont play alot with us.

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Chain of Command Empty Re: Chain of Command

Post by Simy26 Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Jimmy you made this a while back, and i still think its very valid, i have put suggestions in red, you and Jager have a look at it and edit to what should stand. I think we should get evryone to have a look at the finished chain of command thing so everyone has a role to play here.

So that we can control games better, and have people assigned before the match starts to air support and which flags and who will be in there spawn etc.

Hopefully If a general or officer assigns someone a role in the match, the spawns wont flip as much.
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm happy enough with the changes you've made Simy.

It will be interesting to see if people listen / pay attention to the chain of command. For example, if our usual anti-air people are not online and I ask someone else to do the job, will they do it? I can't see Jimmers sitting at the B flag or taking out spy planes for the team win.

Big Jimmy83

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Well we shall need to see, i fyou assign it then they should or you and Jager will have to deal with it. I dont mind doing it in fairness, and am more than happy to listen to what you guys are telling me.
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pants Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Consider me signed up to chain of command.
Big Pants
Big Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Good shit, once Jager and Jimmy have settled on them we will need ot get collum an djimmers to know about them. Hopefully we have played with one another long enough that we will respect what higher ranks want us to do.
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 pm

yeah its good. only lloydy broke his black ops disk and is insisting he'll never play black ops again Sad

i x 0wN4g3 x i

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm

I would still consider his place to be a veteran. He's just taking some anger therapy leave. Smile
Simy26
Simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:01 pm

i x 0wN4g3 x i wrote:yeah its good. only lloydy broke his black ops disk and is insisting he'll never play black ops again Sad

Haha seriously? On purpose? That's crazy....

So what roles do me and Jimmy need to assign? Who defends what flag and who is anti-air? If the mini-map had names with the blue triangles it would be sooooooo much easier for me to sort out positions during a game. And yeah that's all fine by me, but I don't want anyone to think they can't voice their opinions if me or Jimmy are online. We assign roles, but you can add your opinion or tell us a certain player is better suited to what role etc..
DTLA Jager
DTLA Jager
Admin

https://dtla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Im always attacking / defending B flag, not a great fan of taking airsupport out but dont mind doing that.
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum